You can shop online at routhcollection.net with confidence, knowing that the financial and personal information you submit is safe and secure. We use Authorize.net to provide the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding customer information and combating fraud. More merchants trust Authorize.Net than any other payment gateway to process their ecommerce transactions securely. In addition, we use GlobalSign as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, ensuring that all transactions are secure, private and tamper-proof. For addresses beginning with HTTPS, all information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients
1. NOTE E-MAIL IS NOT SECURE. Please remember, your e-mail correspondence should never include sensitive information you would not like to share with the general public as e-mail is never a secure environment on the Internet.
2. Keep records. When you purchase a product and check out, print the screen so you have a paper record of your purchase and order number. A paper record will be extremely helpful if you ever need to contact us.
3. Unauthorized use of your credit card number. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card number, you must notify your credit provider in accordance of the reporting rules and procedures listed in your account agreement.
We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
1. On certain pages, we give users the option of providing us with names and email addresses so that we may send requested information. This information is not gathered by us without users’ knowing and active permission and participation.
2. For Purchases - When you purchase a product we ask for: name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card. This information is used to process and follow up on your order. All information we collect from you is stored in a secure database.
3. Children - For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
4. Secure Shopping - We use GlobalSign as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, ensuring that our customers credit card information is encrypted while being transferred to our servers.
5. Disclosure of Information Policy -The information that you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. This information will not be shared with others.
7. Need to make a change? If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please contact Customer Service at:
Telephone: (225) 664-6968
Mail: 22940 Priscilla Lane
Denham Springs, LA 70726
Fax: (225) 665-1024